Thursday, June 16, 2011

What Is A Slave?

The prompt today was a little silly for me so today I am going to write about something that is on my mind instead.
What is a slave?   I am into the BDSM lifestyle, and am a dominant.  Personally I would like the gift of a slave.  Yet there are many that a slave is someone dumb enough to want to be told everything they are to do and let the person they choose to do whatever they want with.  It isn’t as simple as that.  There are people who need a structured life and cannot structure it for themselves.  On their own they tend to set up a life set by books, other people or just necessity. 
Their desires are to have a significant person in their life that does this for them.  A system that is much more caring and flexible than any that they can create.  Along with this, they tend to be a follower.  They will go along with reasonable instruction or join in what others are doing but seldom initiate anything on their own.
Such a person is submissive and does not suggest they are a slave.  Slaves maybe submissive but they are also so much more.  One defining fact is that they can totally give full control of themselves and who they are over to a significant person whom they trust.  Other traits are find comfort in bonds, being told what to do and want to be told how they are to act, along with an almost selfless desire to please their significant other.  They are accepting of instruction and are not afraid of pain. 
This is only a quick rundown of a slave, and there is more I am attempting to get the full traits and qualities of a slave, although I know that to have a slave give herself to me is one of the greatest gifts and would be treated so and is what I desire to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment