Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mrs. Right (Reply to todays post on Minutewriter)

How do you know when someone is right for you?
Right, wrong or indifferent…hmm…  Personally it isn’t a matter of right or wrong for a person, I don’t believe in the there is only one right person or only a handful of people that are right for you.  It basically comes down to who I choose to be with.  I figure if I get along with someone, I just hang on for the ride see where it takes me.
I pay attention to the path I am on whether it is with someone or alone, if I don’t like it or it is leading somewhere I don’t want to go I change it.  The right person to be with is the one I am getting along with right now and intimacy comes it comes and its right, if it doesn’t well don’t push the issue.
So, with that said, the right person is the one or ones that I trust, and hold values I can relate with for as long as it last.  Did I mention I am polyamourous, and don’t agree with societies ideals of marriage.
There are many people who come in and out of a person’s life,  to limit oneself to experience an intimate relationship with just one of the 1000s seems a bit naïve, and in the end leads to heartbreak till you find the one person that you can keep a relationship with for the rest of your life, and it still won’t be everything you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment