Thursday, June 9, 2011

Unannounced, todays response to the minute writer.

Unannounced

If someone knocked on your door unannounced right now, who would you want it to be? Who would you not want it to be?



Unannounced visitors are always welcome around my house.  There is no one that I know that I would not like to show up at my door nor is there anyone in particular that I would hope would show up.  Although, if I was going to choose I would say that I would love to see publishers clearing house show up at my door.  That would definitely make my day.

The people I don’t want showing up at my door , that would be any number of those church goers that take it upon themselves to save the whole world whether it needs saved or not.  Always wonder how they manage to stay an organized religion, they keep losing Jesus, because the first question they usually ask is “Have you found Jesus?”

No one ever told me I was supposed to look, besides my life’s better without him.  That is for another blog though.  Those people would be my choices for who I would prefer to show up unannounced and who I wouldn’t want to show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment